Friday, August 29, 2008

Reality Show Nut

I admit it...I watch a few reality shows. These people make me laugh!!!

This show is almost over...it's so silly - kind of like Survivor in a house...Speaking of Survivor...this show starts in a few weeks... it's our family's all time favorite...

And earlier this week on Good Morning America the cast of Dancing With the Stars was announced. Interesting...Here is the list:
Kim Kardashian, reality TV star
Cloris Leachman, Oscar-winning actress
Maurice Greene, Olympic sprinter,
Lance Bass, former N' Sync star
Rocco DiSpirito, TV chef
Warren Sapp, NFL star
Misty May-Treanor, Olympic beach volleyballer
Toni Braxton, Grammy award-winning R&B star
Cody Linley, that kid from "Hannah Montana" show
Ted McGinley, veteran actor
Brooke Burke, actress/TV personality
Jeffrey Ross, celebrity roaster and comedian
Susan Lucci, "All My Children" star

2 comments:

Andrea "The H family" said...

girl! Thanks so much for your prayers! MUCH LOVE!! I must confess..I love dancing with the stars and I can't wait to see Susan Lucci! She rocks!

Andrea "The H family" said...

p.s. I saw your sidebar. Girl.you're a master blogger now! LOL I love it! Widgets and all.