Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Makin' the most of it

Okay - so we are not having the most sun but we are having lots of seafood and sleep.

Too much rain for my liking this year.
We've got the shopping out of the way and plan on mega beach time the last 3 days.
(God willing!)

We always eat breakfast and lunch in but eat out for dinner. Yummy seafood - our favorite. Never a disappointment.

Anyway here's a rainbow I spotted yesterday morning. Makes me remember that everything is alright, regardless.

And here's us eating at Cheeseburger in Paradise for lunch while out shopping - yummy, sloppy burger. (yes - I'm still working out, Sheila)

p.s. Tthis post is actually at about 9:45 a.m. while I am working - yes working - gotta pay the peeps at work!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Special thanks for payin' the peeps at work. :)
I'm sorry to hear you guys are having a lot of rain! :( Hopefully it will clear up soon!! Jon and I leave on vacation this Friday so we're excited. Keep having fun!

Sheila Schroyer said...

sorry about all of the rain! have you had any yummy sea bass, yet?