Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Picked but not packed

I've picked out all the clothes and have pulled out all the books, games, movies, beach gear, and miscellaneous items we'll need in Destin but haven't packed anything!

It's gonna be a LONG couple of days before we get to the beach. I've gotta work, finish picking and packing, clean up a few things around the house, go over all the "stuff" with the person house sitting for me, get my nails done, have my toes repainted (i messed 'em up bad and can't stare at them for a week on the beach like they are) and meet up with my sweet friend, Sheila - who is on sabbatical for a month....UGH - I miss her at work! We're celebrating her FINALLY being done with school - immediately after her final presentation. I was really worried about missing her terribly but we have been able to communicate and not talk about work one bit (easier than I thought). I think it helps that I will be gone from work as well 10 of the 30 something days she'll be gone. But I still miss her!!!

Please pray for our sweet staff of ladies that are doing an amazing job getting ready and handling things in our abscence. They are all GREAT!

Okay gotta run get some stuff done! Only 2 days to go!!! Woooohoooo! Destin here we come!

No comments: