Sunday, January 4, 2009

Reality



Well, the description of my blog says that this is mostly for fun and so that my family and friends can take a peek at our pictures and adventures.

This post, though, is serious and real.

As of today we are facing the reality that Ron could lose his job with IBM within 30 days. Hard. Real. Scary. We are believing that God that has a plan. We are walking in faith.

Yep - this is real. Please pray for our situation and for Ron. It's very hard. But, believe me we are okay. We are making it. We are praying. We believe that the Lord is with us.

Also real - I have to go back to work - in the office - tomorrow. The kids go back to school. Time is slipping away - so very fast.

I have to clean out my briefcase so it matches my very clean email inbox. (That took a while to accomplish.)

I have to finish cleaning my room. (The last room I tackled "straightening up" over the break.)

I have to file my secondary dental insurance so that I have the $$ to pay for the next two rounds of work I have to have done at the end of the month.

I have got to get off this computer now...

:)

No comments: