Sunday, January 11, 2009

Can I have that hour back?

Can I have that hour back?

You know...the one that we lost when we had to "fall back" in October? You know...that one where it is lighter later...from about 6:30 to 7:30 - after dinner but before bed time.

I cannot wait to "spring forward" around Easter so I can have that hour back.

I like that hour alot! I use to walk/jog during that hour. I don't like trying to walk outside right now before it gets dark. I don't like the elliptical machine in my bedroom near as much as walking outdoors...soaking up fresh air while listening to my mp3 player as I lap the streets of my neighborhood. That seems easier to me than my elliptical...oh I'll get on it if it's really cold outside or time got away from me and I don't get out before the darkness settles in...way too early right now aroung 5:30 - 6:00 p.m... It just seems hard to count off the minutes while on the elliptical - even if I'm watching something I've Tivo'd.

So...I really can't wait to get that hour back. I really like that hour!

No comments: