Thursday, January 22, 2009

igoogle

Okay - this is cool! It lets you add all your pertinent stuff onto one page. I set it as my home page so when I open Internet Explorer it goes right to my iGoogle and I see lots of "my" information all in one spot that I often refer to on the web. I added our family calendar, a link to our blog, a link to facebook and a couple other gadgets...which are my two favorites:

1) My Listy...I/We can create lists like grocery and to do that we can both add to, access and print - love it!
2) A Diet Diary - I/We can both log in separately and track our calories and weight. Convenient!

I'm trying to find an exercise tracker or a diet diary with an exercise tracker...so that I can see when and how long I've worked out.

I might even put a link to a "game" so I can get to a quick stress reliver. :)

All of the above I set on my "personal page" but there's also a home page with quick links to movies, weather, date and time - all in your area. And there's links to news, youtube, etc...

I am getting organized and having fun! Take a peek - this might work for you too!

No comments: