Friday, January 30, 2009

It's over...


I did it! I survived three rounds of dental appointments to get all my teeth beautifully white and cavity free! (I will NEVER put off going to the dentist again!)

I faced my fear (and my terrible gag reflex) and went to the dentist after a terribly long absence. I am SO glad I did!

Don't ask me what I was thinking taking my kids every six months and not practicing what I preached. Something just finally hit me and I decided I didn't want to set a bad example (or lose my teeth!)

That "something" was actually watching my boss go through years of stuff with her teeth (braces, dental implants, etc...) I figured if she was that brave I could deal with some cavities.

I am planning on getting my wisdom teeth taken out at the beginning of the summer (finally) and then from here on out it is brush, floss and visit my dentist (gag reflex and all) very regularly! (finally a grown up in my 40's - go figure) Better late than never! SO TRUE!

No comments: