Sunday, January 18, 2009

It's a love/hate relationship...really...

Yep...love/hate...me and the scale. You too? Really? No surprise there, huh?

Yea for my sister!!! Diane. She's loving her scale right now! Great job, girl.

Me? A little love and a little hate...at a good number for me but stuck for a week or two now. UGH!

April 2008 at my yearly checkup with my Dr. she said that I was the heaviest I've ever been. She's been my doctor since I was 16 and she said this in a loving & caring manner. It really woke me up to hear her say that I'm over 40 and heavier than ever...sooo... A year later...April 2009 I'd like to be the lightest I've ever been.

My goal is 10 pounds in 10 weeks. Sounds reachable, huh? But over the course of a year...that would be 30 pounds less! Than last year! YES! I can do it!

(no, those are not my feet and scale in the above pic...clip art...:))

No comments: