Saturday, May 17, 2008

Will this ever end?

My goodness...we're not done yet? We shopped for plants, pots, pavers, a trellis or two, dirt, pool supplies and we still need more pavers, dirt and mulch. Wow..I hope when spring is done all this yard work is done. I want to enjoy my summer in the pool.

(By the way...I'm almost ready to post pictures of my little "courtyard" type area Ron and I are working on in the front of the house between the porch and the garage. Below are two of the few elements I'm working with. A fountain and pavers...I still need dirt and dwarf mondo grass...then this little project will be done! As will the front of our house! Finally!!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just spent some time looking at ALL your Blogs -Quite interesting,informative, and WELL done!Your consistancy and your presentation reminds me how Thankful I`am that our God has seen fit to bless your Mom and I with a family such as yours .
Luv Ya Denise, and yours !
Dad