Thursday, May 1, 2008

No relief...


My eyes look like the picture on the left. Crazy allergies are getting the best of me.



I wear contact lenses though....the ones above...so it's extra aggravating! Afraid I might scratch my eye, my glasses are a few years old, not sure if my contacts have a tear or if it's really allergies...so crazy...But after changing one lens out 3 times in two days I have determined it's allergies!



So, I finally remembered we had this in our medicine cabinet. Hope it helps!

Anyone have any other ideas? Is anyone out there suffering as much as me (and Dylan - he's having the same problem off and on. It doesn't seem to be nearly as bad as mine.) ?

Oh yeah...I forgot...Dylan is definitely 12 going on 13. We went to the eye doctor...(Ron's step mom works at TSO - shout out!)...and he wanted colored contacts.

Of course I let him get them. They did look really good! I'll take before and after pics so you can see.

Off for more Visine drops. See you - better I hope. :)

No comments: