Sunday, May 4, 2008

Who do they look like?

Everyone is always commenting how much the boys look like Ron. When I was getting all the pictures off my phone I ran across these taken a little while back at the circus. With my face so close to Dylan's I started looking at the similarities and think they both look a lot like me too! What do you think? Maybe it's just been the spiky hair that has made them look so much like Ron...? Or the really bushy eyebrows (we both have those...women can just pluck and wax!)


2 comments:

Lauren Williams said...

i can see you in him for sure!

Anonymous said...

God help those poor bouys, if they look like Ron . But if those boys look like my charming daughter and her handsome Father ,they will have it made . And have to carry a big stick to beat the "wimmin"off!
If they`re like Ron they`ll have to even sneak up on water for a drink.