Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Adventure - day 3

So...very frustrated that I can't get pictures uploaded. Something up with Blogger??? I was just gonna post pictues with captions...guess that's not the plan.

Well - after a nice calm restful sleep we went to the gym again this morning, then went to The Hermitage (Andrew Jackson's plantation - our 7th president), went to a couple of our conference sessions then went to The Parthanon (a replica of the one in Greece). After all that we went to another yummy dinner and had to get back to the hotel so I could process payroll.

Short and sweet...I'm TIRED - I lost Sheila about 2 hours ago...she conked out quick!
I'm going to sleep in about 10 seconds!

Hopefully I'll get the pictures posted first thing in the morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you girls are having fun! Thanks for staying up and processing payroll. We all definitely appreciate it! ;-)