Saturday, April 12, 2008

Getting Jason Whitten's autograph

This morning after our baseball game Dylan and I ran to Walmart for a few things. Oops - I had forgotten Jason Whitten of the Dallas Cowboys was going to be there signing autographs. I giggled at the 5 or so people in line that were going to wait 2 hours before he even was scheduled to arrive. Then I looked at Dylan and could tell he really wanted to do it too. I really just had a day full of house work I had let pile up to handle and of course that could wait. (hee hee hee). So we finished shopping, ran home to eat and change out of the baseball clothes, then went back up and waited in line an hour to get his signature on 3 balls - one for Dylan, one for Riley and one for dad. I know - what? nothing for mom? Joy on all my boys faces. That's more than enough!

No comments: