Saturday, April 12, 2008

Dirty Dogs!



Okay - I could not resist doing this.

A couple of mornings ago Dylan & Riley were helping dump all the laundry before school so Ron could get it going while we were all off at work and school. Dylan had the bright idea to put the dogs in the hamper - because we have been commenting for about a week that we need to give them a bath.






Lo and behold...here's our two dirty dogs!


Doogie is the black Sheltie (in the top picture)
and Katie is the brown Sheltie (in the bottom picture).
















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute puppies! Thanks for sending me your blog. It looks great!

Michael said...

excellent blog! I love the pic's Denise.

Those Tonnes said...

That is awesome. Love it. Matt sent me an email with your blog address, so I wanted to take a peak.

Sheila Schroyer said...

hysterical! the funny stinkie smelly dogs...are too cute!