Monday, October 13, 2008

It was nice.

Wimberley was nice. Lots of rest and quiet time. I enjoyed it. I really like Fredericksburg more for the shopping but Wimberley was a cute, quiet and friendly little town.

There were lots of deer outside of our very secluded cabin. We took lots of pictures...here's just a few. Just seemed crazy how close they were.

We have a hot tub hook up at our house - was there when we bought it - now we want one. It was very relaxing to sit under the stars, listen to music and enjoy each other's company.

While we were out and about in Wimberley we read about and then stopped at the Visitors Center to find out about "Mount Baldy". It is a small climb that when you reach the top you have an amazing panoramic view of the Hill Country. We walked up 220 stone steps. Not a big deal. Beautiful views. Worth the climb. Until the next day when my calves were screaming. What's the deal with that? I walk/jog. Been doing that longer than my sweet husband that joined me in the evenings walking/jogging about 2/3 months ago. He didn't hurt at all. Okay - whatever. It was still worth it. Very pretty.

Oh and my husband did let me shop at my favorite Fresh Produce clothing outlet! Got some new clothes! Yea!

Really glad to be home with my boys though! Love them!

No comments: