Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Eat your heart out! Life is good.

On our anniversary, August 18th, Ron and I spent the entire day just doing whatever we wanted. His mom watched the boys and we roamed around with no plan. We ended up in Southlake shopping, eating and watching a movie.

Anyway...a little over a week later I came home from work one day and my sweet, sweet husband informed me that he enjoyed spending time alone with me, with no plan of action, doing whatever we wanted - whenever we wanted so much that he hunted around a little and had booked a cabin in October for us to just get away before the holiday rush. Awwwww....yeah......eat your heart out! He's THE BEST!

So...next weekend: Friday, Saturday and Sunday we are going to Wimberly, Tx to enjoy some alone time. Ron's mom will be coming to stay with the boys again. She's an absolute WONDERFUL MiMi!!!

This is where we will be staying:


Just a cute little one room cabin. 15 minutes from San Marcos outlet stores. Yep...you heard me right. We're gonna shop a little more too! He's so great, isn't he? After some shopping we're just gonna hang out and REST for TWO WHOLE DAYS! I'm sooooo excited.


One of my very favorite stores is Life Is Good. Their athletic wear is great and the logo...LOVE IT. So of course that is one of the stores we'll be hitting among the outlets.
The stick guys name is Jake and...well...life is good!!!

No comments: