Saturday, October 25, 2008

Glorified Camper

Yep...that would be me. A glorified camper as my husband would say. I'm not very woodsy and don't do the whole tent thing but a cabin and a real bathroom out in the country...I'm good to go.

So...our staff retreat this past week was good. I heard from the Lord. LOVE THAT.

Even though I prefer the beach and the sun...the woods and the cool breezes were amazing. God reminded me in so many ways to try to remember to see things through his eyes and not my own. Also, that there is a reason for EVERYTHING: every pine cone, every tree, every fallen log, every moment. There is a reason.

I'm very bummed that I decided to take our old camera instead of our new one. I am trying to figure out how to recover some photos off of a seemingly corrupted data card. Ugh...wish me luck! There were so many beautiful nature shots and lots of rose pictures from when Sheila and I stopped in Tyler at the Rose Garden on the way back home.
But...here's a few photos I took during many quiet moments I had the pleasure of spending time alone with our amazing God.
Enjoy!