Monday, March 10, 2008

Sunday Night Fun

Sunday night we went to the American Airlines Center in Dallas to sees the Dallas Stars vs. Colorado Avalanche. Ron and the boys had went a few weeks ago when they got $10 tickets through the Lewisville Independent School District. Ron got these through the stars website for the same $10 price. I decided to go this time around. Ron laughs at me because I am always way more interested in the building and the people around me than I am in the game. I actually watched the game this time...didn't understand it all but I did watch it. We won 3-0!!!
The seats were okay. At least I could see the whole court? ice? whatever - I could see it all!
Ron and Dylan in all their Stars glory!


I thought this was very creative advertising! Shoot, now I'm craving a burrito.

No comments: