Friday, March 14, 2008

SPRING BREAK!

Just a few hours left and the boys are out of school for a week! So, what are we doing? Well mom has to work Monday and Tuesday in the office but Dad will be working from home. Wednesday...Santa Fe! Ron and Dylan will be skiing. Mom and Riley will be shopping - unless Riley changes his mind and wants to try skiing. Then mom will try skiing too. We'll see.

Anway, we are all ready to get away for a little bit. We are working too hard. Looking forward to no deadlines, no homework and no commitments for a few days. The boys are excited because it looks like we will be able to go down to Carlsbad Caverns on the way back home. I can't wait to take some pictures of that. Or try to anyway! Now I've got Ron on the band wagon wanting a new camera. Hopefully we can get one before too long. But - we've got a decent camera and you know what? I'll make it work. It's not like I'm a professional or anything. But, Dylan actually is considering it for a profession. Maybe sports photographer? We'll see. So, maybe it would be a good investment, huh? (I can justify buying anything. :) )
So...here are some pics of what we expect to see and do on our trip. I'll try to post some actual ones while we are there! (Yes, Mom & Dad & my sisters...I actually do remember when we went when we were younger! Good times!) Pray for travel safety for us!




No comments: