Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Oh no!


I have a Starbucks gift card and I'm not afraid to use it!


I have NEVER drank coffee. Never have liked it. Oh...I have loved the smell of it and the idea of it but have never like the taste and aftertaste of it. BUT...


One of my co-workers/friends, Carrie, turned me on to Pumpkin Spice Lattes and I'm hooked.


After getting hooked I found a gift card I had gotten some time ago in my purse. I seriously thought it was like $5 or $10. But - lo and behold...a HUGE blessing...$20!!! Yippeee!!!


So after calling my coffee loving sister to tell her that "heck" may have frozen over...I was drinking coffee...she proceeded to tell me what I should try next: A tall, nonfat,decaf latte with 1 pump of vanilla - please sweeten with Splenda. {{giggle}} I'm going to try it - probably - soon...if I can get myself to take a break from the Pumpkin Spice. :)


No comments: