Monday, September 21, 2009

Black and white all over



This isn't the greatest photo but I took it with my iphone to post on facebook. Ron spent a couple of days last week painting our bedroom a beautiful slate blue color. We have black and white bedding (yep...in love with black and white...just like on my blog - hence: black and white all over). We also have burgandy accents like the pillow, some candles and a couple of other lamps that you cannot see that are burgandy too.

Just had to post because I am IN LOVE with my "new" bedroom. I got the drapes hung and everything straightened up. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my room. I'll try to take some other pictures soon.

BTW - WOO!HOO! Ron finally got an interview last Friday morning AND - GOT THE JOB!

God is good! We feel so blessed. Although it is not "ideal" it's good. Ideal would be working from home or 5 minutes from like me. :) It's about 30 to 45 minutes from home but he can work early hours and still be home by 5 - so not that bad. It was a long but short 5 months out of work and I really think he's ready to be back in the groove. He truly didn't enjoy being a "employee of the state". Not his style AT ALL.

So...that's just a little of what's up in our world. (Feeling like we can finally handle some home improvement stuff around the house so stay tuned for more pics of updates. ;))

No comments: