Thursday, July 9, 2009

I don't care...it's just HOT!

Just gotta tell you...(like you don't know) it's hot in Texas!

When I left work I went to get in my car which is parked by a metal building. Now that's not my first choice of a place to park...it's just where staff is suppose to park where I work. Anyway, I get in my car and leave the door open while I start the car in an attempt to let some of the heat out. I had forgotten to leave my moonroof cracked open. {{grimace}} Well - the temperature gauge comes on and says 113. HOLY COW!!! That's HOT! And let me tell you - the air that comes out of the vents feels like 113 degrees. {{grimace}}{{grimace}} (hee...hee...double grimace - get it?) Okay...well...

I realize that the temperature gauge in the car is not 100 percent accurate. It is I think located in the front of my car - which is facing the metal building. Note to self, "Self, back your car in next time."

I only live about 5 minutes from work and by the time I get down the street almost home the temperature gauge says 107. Ummm...yeah...still HOT! I think, while at a stop light, I will check my iphone and see what The Weather Channel says the temperature in my town is. Hmmm...102 and feels like 104. Again...HOT! I finally get home and pull in my garage. The temperature gauge immediately drops to 105. By this point I don't care what the "real" temperature is. I just think/know:

It is: Glitter Graphics


Air condition/pool...here I come!!!

No comments: