Thursday, December 4, 2008

Happy Birthday...

To Me!

Yep...today was my birthday. I held on to 40 all day...I was born at 6 p.m. see and I was not going to turn 41 until then. But - now I'm 41. Jeez...

Thanks to some ladies I work with my office was bathed in banners and confetti.

Thanks to my family I got some sweet gifts.

Also thanks to my family - we went to dinner and walked around the Gaylord Texan in Grapevine.


Here we all are with Mrs. Claus and Dasher. The boys got to pet a real reindeer!

On Dasher!

The star at the top of the glass ceiling in the Gaylord Texan.

Big Gingerbread house. Neat.
Love all my "boys"!
Dylan, me and Riley.
It was a good day!

2 comments:

Andrea "The H family" said...

You look 23! NOT over 40.
Big hugs..love your pics and your turkey day looked like fun!
Love your blog honey.
p.s. Your encouragement means a lot on my blog. Thank you babe.

MorningStar said...

hope you had a WONDERFUL birthday, Denise-y!