Monday, November 24, 2008

Turkey Day - Early


Turkey Day - take one - my side of the family.

Yep - that big bird we had fed 9 adults and 7 kids. Plus two more adults - my brother in law and nephew had to work and couldn't make it. :( Aunt Chris took home plates for them both though.

We are use to a couple of days of leftovers but had only enough for two left over meals. Awww... But...we'll have more. Another turkey awaits us on Thanksgiving day. Yum!!!

Here's a few family pics from Saturday and our family feast.

That's my mom - I think she's looking pretty good. Kind of surprised her - that's why she wasn't "smiling".

My sisters. Chris and Diane.

The kids...minus Jacob. He had to work. Our cousins son was at the "grown up" table. He hadn't warmed up to the other kiddos yet. (We can be a bit much!)

Doogie and Katie - "focused" on Ron carving the turkey.

No comments: