Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Praying for my boys

While blog surfing tonight i found the following on Angie Smith's blog

"I feel like God has been reminding me more and more lately that I need to live my life in prayer. For my children, husband, family, friends, country, those in need, etc., etc. As a mother, it has been so pivotal for my children to hear me praying out loud over them, and I want to commit to do this every day..."

This mother spoke my hearts desire!

Check out specifically the entry for November 5th.

I may not be able to do the seven prayers a day but I WILL be praying many of these many times over my beautiful boys!

My mother in law taught me well - well before our marriage and before we even thought about having children to pray for them and their spouses and their children. I have and am so glad I found these beautiful prayers to help me continue to do so.

Be blessed!

No comments: