Monday, September 8, 2008

Every so often

Every so often I feel the need to post pictures of my adorable puppies. Actually they aren't puppies anymore because they are almost 4 years old. But, they are Shelties - small ones at that - so they are our "puppies".


I guess I'm thinking of them more because of posts on other blogs I've read about dogs that have been sick and/or died suddenly.


Only a pet lover, especially a dog lover, can understand the undeniable love and compainionship these furry animals provide us with. I sympathize and pray for each of these bloggers and their animals/friends.
Katie is the brown one on top. Doogie is the black one on bottom.
When we picked them out at the breeders we were planning on getting only one. We came home with two...Riley would not put Doogie down. I'm glad he's here. He's a great dog! So is Katie. Love 'em both to pieces.

1 comment:

Lisa Allen said...

aww they are precious...I just want to run my hands in their hair!!All of my doggies have short hair. My Zeusie is hanging in there...I love dogs, all of them! L.