Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Oh no!













Oh no!!! I'm addicted. I have bought an espresso maker, just like the Mr. Coffee one above, and found pumpkin spice coffee flavoring (thanks Coffee Mate!) so that I can make pumpkin spice lattes at home.

Ron seriously thinks I have lost it. Starting to drink coffee after all these years. The boys all think it smells like Starbucks in the house. ;) My sister - she's laughing at me. I called her to make sure what kind of coffee to buy while I was at the store and only after we hung up did she call me back to remind me that I need a coffee maker to make coffee. {{giggles}} Don't worry - I was one step ahead of her. We had already figured out that lattes are made with espresso and milk so I was actually on the right track buying the espresso machine.

So...big thanks to my co-worker, Carrie. It's official...I'm a coffee drinker. Maybe not "straight up" coffee but close, huh?

When they take the pumpkin spice flavoring off the shelves and I run out I'm thinking vanilla lattes...maybe?

No comments: