Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Happy Anniversary





Happy Anniversary to my husband of 19 years!

Wow! 19 years!

We dated for about 3 years before we got married so…that’s quite a while!

I can still remember being sooooo happy the day we got married.

I wanted to be an “on time” bride. (guess that’s because my ceremony was an hour long! YIKES! What was I thinking!!!) I was constantly asking what time it was. I was READY to walk down the aisle right at 6 p.m..

I had to walk behind the rows of chairs and then up the aisle to Ron. I was SMILING the entire time. I turned the corner to walk up the aisle and believe it or not my smile got even bigger when I saw him standing there waiting for me!

I remember during a song after we lit the unity candle we were looking into each other’s eyes. I leaned forward to tell him that I could see myself in his eyes and he said he had been thinking the exact same thing. Such a sweet moment.

I remember so many great things before and after we got married. I remember also so many trials and low moments too. But mostly I remember our love and that Jesus is in the middle of our love, our lives, our family, everything!

Ron, I love you more than words could ever describe. I thank God for our marriage and our family. Thank you for 19 plus amazing years! Here’s to many, many, many more!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! :) We'll be praying for you and for a job for Ron! :)