Saturday, May 9, 2009

Birds of a feather

A couple of days a week I work from home. My boss/friend, Sheila, and I share an office - until the old Albertson's on 407 and Morriss is retrofitted for our new Flower Mound Village Church Campus. And then....my own office! Yeah!!!

Anyway...at home I have a desk in the corner of my living room that looks out onto our backyard. Here's a snapshot of it...

The window there on the left, where I have the drape propped open, looks directly out onto a couple of birdfeeders.

Last week when I was working at home I decided that I would try to snap a picture of every bird (eventually ended up catching a couple of squirrels too) that popped by to snag some feed. Ummm...yes Sheila, I was working more than snapping photos. I promise!
So, here is who I caught eating from the feeders.


(LOVE the face on this guy - {{giggle}})



(not the same critter as above - you can tell by the fingers)



















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haven't looked in a while ,,,,
NICE---GIRLS PRETTY!!!
Guys UGLY!:)
Easy ,good read Fine BLOG!
Prejudice as all git out .........
after all my knock out daughter
my ugly son-in-law and ok looking grandkids --til older then turn ugly like Dad. (All Hot air)
I'm blessed, one of 3 great families !